Thursday, August 4, 2005

My new purchases!!!!!!!

Okay so I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately.
I finally realized WHY I cannot get out of costco without
spending less than 400 bucks...cause I keep buying digital
cameras, foodsavers, steam cleaners for my carpet....etc. etc....

I recently purchased a new digital camera, it's a casio which I was
unsure about but my mom has the same one for her work and loves it. It's
the Casio EX-Z750 Exilim 7.2 mega pixels. It has a HUGE lcd display on the back
that pretty much takes up the whole back of the camera making it easy to view the pics you just took. I no longer have to zoom in to see if someone had their eyes shut like I have to do with my sony camera. I can even take really long movie shots!

My other purchase was this:


I have been eyeing this from Pottery Barn for quite some time now. Every time I get their catalog, I bend the page, jot down all the pcs. I want from this system, add up how much it is, and never order it. I finally gave in a few weeks ago and it arrived and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That looks fan-tabulous! I wish I had room for something like it!