Wednesday, November 9, 2005

I GIVE UP!!!!

I'm giving up on EYEBROW WAXING. It doesn't matter WHERE I go or WHO does it, I always have this horrible reaction afterwards. My skin gets all red, bumpy, then dry and all irritated....It's probably my fault. I have rosascea and probably shouldn't be doing things like that to my skin but I want nice eyebrows and go through 3-4 days of horrible redness and bumpiness just so they'll look nice.
I think I will just go back to tweazing. It's a pain but atleast I won't look like that kid Rocky from that Cher movie MASK....really it's not that bad but I feel like it looks that bad.... =0(

I would upload pics but it's too embarassing so I'll keep a low profile for the next few days until I'm back to normal..... =0)

thanks for letting me vent!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I just came across your blog, but I have to comment!
I had mine done on Monday and I broke out like crazy as well! Never happened to me before tho...I look like a teenage boy between the eyelids and the lower half of my forehead! And a nice big BLOCH right in the MIDDLE of my eyebrows! NICE! :-)
You are not alone!