Sunday, November 6, 2005

What a Day!!!!

I wasn't planning on doing anything yesterday because I have a horrible cough and really should've just stayed in bed all day BUT it was the last weekend that Great America was open and we could get a friend in free if you're a VIP passholder. Plus I had this little Spongebob Towel / Backpack that I bought during the summer which the cashier forgot to take the sensor tag off of so I wanted to return it. So my DS and my mom and I went to Great America. We actually didn't go on any rides but spent the day playing games trying to win prizes and browsing the gift shops. We had a great time. After we left, we were trying to figure out where to go for dinner and I suggested Dave & Busters. We went there and HAD A BLAST!!!!!!! My DS has never been there and absolutely LOVED IT! What was really great was that place has awesome prizes that are easy to win. You can play games to earn tickets and then go in their store and buy stuff. He spent almost all day at Great America trying to win this little bart simpson and never won it. He went to D&B's and won a LARGE Bart Simpson, a large Patrick Star, and a ton of other stuff. He ended up having quite a bit of prizes by the time we came home as shown in this pic:



Today I think we will just relax around the house. I seriously need to do a bit of housework so I will do that and MAYBE JUST MAYBE I'll have some time to scrap some pics from yesterday!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

No comments: