Wednesday, November 16, 2005

YIPPPEEEE!

Okay so today was stressful but ended good.
I went in first thing this morning to do my bloodwork.
They told me it would be about an hour for the results.
I tried calling back several times within the next few hours
only to find out the results were not in yet. I had a facial
scheduled with my friend so that helped distract me and relax
me a little bit. Then after the facial I called Kaiser and got
my hcg results. Drum Roll Please............................


277!!!! So my count doubled like it is suppossed to! Now, I thought
they would continue to do the blood tests but they said they would just
schedule me for 11/28 for an ultrasound. By that time I should be about
6 weeks prego and hopefully they can see that the baby is in my uterus, not
my fallopian tube (for those of you who haven't been following along on my
blog, I am high risk for ectopics having 2 previous tubal pregnancies).

Anyways...I'm really hoping all goes well. So far everything is positive so
no reason to think otherwise right?! =0)

Well it's getting late, I think I'll turn in now....be back soon!

No comments: