Friday, November 4, 2005

I HATE RAIN!!!!

This morning kinda sucked. I'm not feeling well and had to take my son and neighbor's daughter to school. It starts raining on the way, I turn on my windshield wipers and the stupid blade came off...!!! Dont' you hate when that happens? I don't know how to change the wiper thingys so I had to take it to a MIDAS mufflers to fix it which shouldn't be necessary since we own an automotive repair place but I don't feel like driving over the bridge. Luckily the manager at Midas is my DH's friend so he did it for FREE!!!!

I hope it stops raining because I really should take down all the Halloween decorations from outside. It's already the 4th and I still have tombstones, and skeletons in my yard....I guess I'll wait a little bit until atleast all the stuff is dry. Right now everything is dripping wet.

I'm also hoping I'll be feeling better soon cause I would really like to scrapbook some things this weekend. I was doing so good getting caught up on my 2005 album and I don't want to fall behind. I think I will print out some pictures and get them organized then I'll scrap either tonight or tomorrow.

I think I'm motivated to scrap also because I went to Michael's yesterday to buy a school project board for my son but OF COURSE I can't go into that store without buying a bunch of other crap I don't really need. I bought 4 scrapbooking magazines, one of which was called Scrapbook answers. I've never heard of this magazine but it was cool. It came with a software program and had all kinds of tips for editing photographs. I just might have to subscribe to this one!

I also picked up a sizzix sidekick.


I already have the script alphabet set that I bought at Suzy's (fairyscrapmother) about a year and a half ago. Now I can use it. I hate dragging out my regular sizzix, it's so dang heavy!!!

What I REALLLLLLLLLLLY WANT is one of those laser cutter machines that you can connect to your computer to print out and laser cut fonts. I'm thinking I like the
Wishblade but I havent' really done enough research to know if I really need one or want to spend that kind of money. It looks like it's about 500 bucks!! YIKES!!!!

Well I'd better go, I'm watching my friend's son and need to drop him off at Kindergarten shortly. Talk to ya later!

No comments: