Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm back from DISNEYLAND!!!!!

Well we got back Sunday night from Disneyland...still haven't finished unpacking everything (we had so much stuff packed you'd think we were there a few months!)
We had a great time even though I couldn't really ride many of the rides my family went on cause of being pregnant but I just love being at the Happiest Place On Earth so I didn't mind. I probably rode a total of 5 or 6 rides the entire time we were there but that's ok. I did get a lot of people watching done which is always fun. =0)

We had our Thanksgiving Dinner at Ariel's Grotto on Paradise Pier in California Adventure. We were so excited because the waitress informed us we could have a real thanksgiving dinner, but when she came back to take our orders, she then told us they were all out of turkey...talk about a let down!!!! But my son and my niece and nephew got a bunch of autographs and pictures taken during dinner which was great!!!!

ONe bummer while on our trip was my new digital camera that I have only had for a few months decided to stop working on me. It kept saying lens error and would shut down. Luckily, I bought it at Costco and was able to go take it back and get a new one yesterday. They are so great about returns and exchanges...I LOVE COSTCO!!!! =0)

I hope everyone had a wonderful TURKEY DAY!!!!!

No comments: