Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jan 10 - project 365

Today was a very LONG day....We started out to Sunol to pick up my mom's dog Phoebe from the dog kennel, then went to Pleasanton to drop her off. Then to the Dublin Skate Park, then to San Ramon to my friend Annalyn's house to hang out. Then we drove to Fremont, Then San Francisco to pick up my mom from the airport, then to Plesasanton to drop her off and got back home at 10:15pm...It was a very long day....

Here are the kids playing rock band:



My friend Annalyn's son Nico has an amazing voice!!! I thought the singing was coming from the game but when I walked upstairs I found out it was him singing!!!!

Here is Christian eating some Shrimp that Anna made....I still can't eat them if they have the little eyes and antenaes on....creaps me out....He must get that from his dad (the flip side). He's definitely more adventerous when it comes to eating than I am:




This was taken of the boys before we left my friend's house...They're all the same age but Nico is wayyyyyyy taller!!! I need to buy more milk! LOL!



And the end of the night (I don't know what this thing is called at the airport, but I always feel like I'm on the set of the Jetsons when I get on it LOL!)

1 comment:

mean mom productions said...

Does sound like a long day...sounds like the friend's son should go for a career with his voice.

Great pictures of the shrimp..