Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jan 31st - CRAB FEED!!!!!


If you know me, you know I love me some crab!!!! I went to my first crab feed several years ago and have been hooked ever since! I go to two crab feeds a year, one in Hercules and one in our town at my friend's church. The one in hercules is the one we like to call "Filipino Dancin' With the Stars". There are singing performances with guitars, a dj, and when the music starts, all the people come out and dance..it's quite entertaining! And we like this crab feed because they have rice, butter, cocktail sauce, everything there! Usually we have to bring our own rice and butter. I still bring my tools, and butter warmer but everything else we need is right there! Here is my pic of the day...it's my hubby and his friend crackin' crab legs....

No comments: