Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jan 6th - Project 365

I only took a picture of my husband today and with my iphone (kinda boring, I know) I actually kind of forgot about project 365 because I had a crappy day at work, not because of the work but it started off bad, my friend lost her baby at 5 months pregnant. When I got home from work for some reason i started feeling nauseaus so after dinner I went to bed early and just read my book in bed...

I have a new favorite author and I'm on her 3rd book and hope she cranks out more cause I go through her books in like a week or less!!!!

The author is Jen Lancaster and she is HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!!!! I find myself seriously "laughing out loud" (LOL!) while reading her books!!!

This is her first book:



I finished this book last week:



And I just started this one 2 nights ago:

No comments: