Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan 12 - Project 365

Not a good day......Mondays suck to begin with but this one was extra sucky.....can you say PAY CUTS!?!?!?!!




I know it's hitting almost everybody, it's just hard when it actually happens. I am very grateful I still have a job. Things could be much worse.....I'm hoping for the best....and tomorrow is a new day right?

On a happier note, my dinner turned out fabulous and was super easy!!!! All you need to make "the easiest burritos ever" is a crock pot, a tri-tip, and green salsa (a whole jar). Put the tri-tip in the crock pot and pour the salsa over the top (I use Arriba Green Salsa - MEDIUM). Cook on low for 8 hours. It will shred up nicely and you can put the meat inside flour tortillas and add your favorite burrito toppings! It is so yummy and the easiest dinner ever!!! After the day I had, it was so nice to just come home and dinner was already ready. I think I will definitely be using the crock pot a lot this week......

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Hang in there buddy!

mean mom productions said...

Girl I am with you on the mondays suck to begin with part....
do I know about pay problems..you can see what a stinky time I have been having at my work on my blog.
{{hugs}} hang in there girl. Love your cartoon.