Friday, January 23, 2009

My life is about to get so much EASIER!!!!!!


I finally converted us to quickbooks online for our company's accounting. I am so excited about this. I work a lot of hours at my regular job doing data entry (accounting and payroll) all day long. I also handle the accounting for my family's two companies. It is so frustrating and exhausting to come home from being on the computer all day only to have to do it all over again at home or even worse, save it all for the weekend when I have other things I would like to do. For the past 5 years it's felt like all I do is enter things on the computer. Well, now I can get help. During the day, my husband can log in through the internet and enter in the invoices, payments, & bills from any computer that has internet. It's all saved online on quickbooks' servers so I no longer have to pay for their online backup service. The 24/7 call support is also included so I no longer have to pay for that service either. We are saving so much money and things are going to be a lot less stressful for us so I am so happy about this!!!!!

No comments: