Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365

Project 365- take a photo a day for a whole year. My friend Valerie told me about this cool scrapbook kit for storing and recording all these photos here. It was also featured in an article in the January issue of Creating Keepsakes.

I started this project on January 1st even though I don't have the kit, I'm taking a picture each day to document 2009 for our family. Valerie and I have made a pact that we will complete this project! I'm excited to get the kit and get started.
Not sure if they've gotten more in stock, apparantely it was a NIGHTMARE for a lot of people trying to get their hands on one of these kits....they weren't smart like me to have a friend in the midwest who's up earlier to order it for them!!! LOL!

here is a link to the kit if you want to see what it's all about:
http://community.creatingkeepsakes.com/store/products/project_365_kit

(sorry, for some reason I can't figure out how to post links...)

No comments: