Friday, January 30, 2009

Jan 30 - project 365

Today my company had it's Annual Budget & Goals Meeting. We've been preparing for this day for a while now. I kind of dread it a bit because I really dislike public speaking. Last year was really nerve wracking because I had only been working there for a short while and did not want to stand up in front of the company and present my goals. This year, was much easier. KNowing everyone made me feel so much more comfortable. I'm going to use a picture of me presenting for today's project 365 picture. Still waiting on my boss' wife to send me the picture she took of me. Will add it later to this post.

Now that I have the presentation behind me, it's time to relax....and start preparing for our Super Bowl Party this Sunday. Tomorrow I'll be doing some chores around the house, and grocery shopping, then we have a crab feed in the evening to go to and then Sunday the party begins!

Tonight, we just got Applebee's Curbside to go (love the convenience!) and I got one digi scrapbook layout done. Nothing spectacular but at least I've documented my new years eve party.....

here it is!

No comments: