Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Day....

We went to my sister's house for Christmas Dinner....

Some exciting news, my brother and his girlfriend got engaged! I'm so happy for them and excited to welcome Denise into our family....They are also moving into their new house in a few days, and due to have a baby in July!!!!! So much exciting stuff happening!!!

Here they are with the nieces and nephews:



Here they are opening my gifts (I made them each a fleece blanket, she's a raiders fan and he's a steelers fan):



The guys hanging out watching some sports:



I guess it's an ipod Christmas this year cause my son got an ipod shuffle, I got a nano and my mom got a nano!



The dooney barbie was a hit!!!



My sis opening her gift from me "PHOTO-OPOLY" - right here she's probably freakin' out about having to put this thing together with all the pictures.....

**Lucky for her, I did all that for her!**


This game is a great gift for someone....google PHOTO-OPOLY, it's a really cute idea!



Just some pics of my sister's holiday decorations:







2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a great time & nice pictures!

SuburbanMom said...

Your sister's house looks beautiful! And congrats to your brother :)
That's so funny that tangee had the same labels - I actually got them from another person :)