Monday, December 4, 2006

Just call me Martha.....

I've been wanting to put new upholstery on my dining room chairs for a very long time now. This table is probably atleast 7 years old and the cushion fabric has seen better days. They've had kool-aid spilled on them, and who knows what else. It doesn't help that the fabric was a creme pattern to begin with but I've finally taken care of that. Here is the side by side before and after pic...actually the chair on the left is the after, the chair on the right is what it looked like before.



I am loving the new fabric on these chairs...it makes them look new again! And the fabric is soft and a warm color which goes nicely with the rest of my living area! Plus it helps that my mom gave me the fabric for free! It was leftover from her couch being reupholstered!!! Thanks Mom!!!!

1 comment:

Micki said...

w2g Martha!