Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MUST RAVE about this product.....

I recently purchased a Making Memories Precision Paper Trimmer...OMG!!! This thing RAWKS!!!!!!!!! I was at first a bit put off by the price. I mean I have a million fiskars paper trimmers in my scrap room that work just fine, but I have to admit I am challenged when it comes to measuring paper. Especially when I'm trying to cut a bunch of paper to do a mini album or make a bunch of cards, I'm always having to double check where I'm suppossed to cut the paper, is it 2 1/2" and 2 lines? or 2 inches and 2 lines? I know I'm a dork but I never got the hang of measuring stuff...

Anyways, this thing does the work for you. You figure out what size you want to cut your paper, and you put the magnetic ruler on the trimmer and slide your paper in and cut away! No more having to measure every time, just measure it the first time and you're good to go!



Another great thing about this trimmer? It folds in half so when you're not using it you can fold it in half and put it away in a drawer or cupboard.



Another great thing? You don't need replacement blades EVER!!!! Read the description on this wonderful tool:

Professional construction meets sophisticated utility with Making Memories® 12" x 12" Precision Paper Trimmer™. Long-lasting rotary blade provides accurate, straight cuts while sharpening itself at the same time, making every cut as precise as the first. Folds out into a 12" x 12" trimmer, then folds down to easily fit in your Runway Roller™. A trimmer this specialized at this affordable price makes it, truly, a cut above the rest.

Features:
Professional quality
Sturdy construction
Non-slip exterior folded and unfolded
12" x 12" cutting surface
Self-sharpening blade
Lightweight for optimal portability
Cutting grid contains pre-measured templates for 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10" and 8.5" x 11"
Marked in inches and centimeters with .5" cutting grid
Magnetic ruler for scoring and holding paper in place while cutting


**please note I do not work for Making Memories, nor do I know anyone who does, I just love to tell my friends when I find a fabulous product and this is definitley FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

Go out and buy this one ladies!!!! You will not regret it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just picked mine up on Saturday! I can't wait to use it, but it is wrapped and ready to go under the tree....love that my 2 year old know what to get Mommy for Christmas!! :)

Jill said...

Wowee! That thing sounds GREAT!