Sunday, December 17, 2006

Out with old friends....

Friday we had a funeral to go to for my friend's dad. We haven't seen Tom and Misty and Misty's family for a few years so it was really nice to get together are the circumstances for which we were getting together were not good. Misty's father passed away of a sudden heart attack a week ago. =0(

Later on that day we got together for dinner and a movie with all of her family (which is a LOT of people)!!! Here were are at a filipino restaurant, this place has these big towers of beer (I don't drink beer, but had to take a picture cause we thought these things were so cool - now if I could just get one of those filled with a Carribbean Malibu Rum I would be good to go!!!!!)



Here is a pic of my husband and Tom:



Here are me and Misty and some of the kiddos:



Stacey and Dee:



Dee is really enjoying his tower of beer:





I think Dee wants to take his tower home!!!!



Tom trying to outdrink Misty.....too funny!








I had an old brag book that an ex girlfriend of Tom's friend gave me from TOm and our friend Ben's 1988 Senior Ball. These pictures were hilarious, I knew everyone would need a good pick me up after the service, so I brought this album to dinner. Tom kept looking at all the pictures and telling everyone what a "PIMP" he was back in the day and how he hasn't changed at all...ha ha! Here he is admiring his picture..



We ended the night at the movie theatre where we watched the new Will Smith movie called "Pursuit of Happyness".



This movie was filmed in San Francisco, and was just tres fab (as Katherine would put it!). I love it! It really made me appreciate my family and what we have. Sometimes it's easy to feel like everyone else is getting ahead while you are stuck in limbo. I am so blessed and this film made me realize that..even more.

No comments: