Saturday, October 21, 2006

How I Spent My Friday Night......SCRAPBOOOK SUPPLY ORGANIZATION!!!!

It's been an ongoing project with organizing my scrap / guest room. Basically I have WAY TOO MANY scrappin' supplies and ntohing is very organized. My DH had a custom desk / cabinets installed in the room so i could organize things better and everything would have its own place.

Last night I spent a LONG TIME, organizing my loose ribbon. This is the result:



I also had my son help me organize my ribbon drawer and adhesive drawer:





Here is my tool drawer:



My Flowers, Ric Rac, Brads / Eyelets, and Sewing accessory drawer:



I still have a rub-ons, chipboard, and alphabet drawer I'm going to organize this weekend (will post later on), and 2 drawers for organizing my bulky embellishments, I'm still not sure on how to organize those. They need to be organized in a drawer but how exactly, I haven't figured out yet, any suggestions? PLEASE comment me!!!!

Here are some pics of the inside of my cupboards so far:

1) 12x12 patterned paper organized by manufacturer, 12x12 cardstock organized by color, top shelf is photos I need to scrapbook



2) 8 1/2 x 11 Stampin' Up cardstock organized by color, extra ink pads that aren't on my ink pad carousel, embossing light box and embellishment boxes:



This is my favorite section. I was trying to figure out a way to organized THEMED stuff. Example page kits for halloween, sports, birthdays, stickers for holidays, baby stuff, etc. I used the vertical storage paper holders by Cropper Hopper (they come inside the larger vertical paper holders) I wrote a theme on each and now when I want to scrap a holiday or event, I have my themed paper, stickers, embellishments, and page kits all in one spot. (sorry for the glare in some of these pics, I haven't installed blinds in the guest / scrap room yet and the sun was shining on everything:



Here is part of the closet where I organized my stamps and sizzix stuff:



That's it for now. I"ll update more as I get more done (which will have to be soon, my bed for the guest room is arriving I think this week, and I still need to paint the room!!!)

No comments: