Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My little boy is growing up......

You know your child is growing up when affection towards you is embarrassing.
My son wore a sweatshirt to school today because in the morning it was cold, and I told him I thought it "might" rain today. He likes to wear a t-shirt under because sometimes he gets hot. Well today it did NOT rain, it was in the high 70's low 80's. So he took his sweatshirt off and I guess he didn't realize what t-shirt he had underneath until a couple friends asked him about it. Wanna know what it said?
(no it wasn't something crude...what kind of mom do you think I am????)....

It says:

MOM'S #1 FAN

It's a t-shirt from old navy...you know how they come out with cute shirts for every holiday? Well it was their mother's day shirt a year or so ago.

So one or two of his friends asked him why he wore that, I guess he got embarassed cause he told them it was my birthday today (uh...my bday is in August!).

I guess my little man is growing up!!!!

No comments: