Monday, October 16, 2006

Yummy Recipe & Cute Cook Books!

It seems every Fall when my kid is back to school, I get in this mood to start trying a bunch of new recipes. Well, tonight I tried one that I got from SherelleC's "Let's Eat" cookbook (she makes these cute recipe scrapbook page kits that you can put together), I loved the cookbook, and wanted to make one so I ordered it along with some of the recipes that I thought my family would enjoy.

Tonight we had Swiss Crockpot Chicken! It's really yummy, super easy and you throw everything into the crockpot. =0) My family loved it!

If you want to make these cute cookbooks (here's a picture below), go to Sherelle's website The Scrap Coop:



www.sherellechristensen.typepad.com/the_scrap_coop


She is going to have an online store in the near future but for now you can just place orders by calling or emailing her directly. They ship them very fast and the ladies at the store are super nice!!! They have new recipes every month, and you can get on their email list to find out which ones come out each month. The recipe books
come with the binder, supplies to make the cute cover and for the dividers for (appetizers, main dishes, desserts, etc).




No comments: