Wednesday, October 4, 2006

My Cousin Rocks!!!!!!

I've bugged my cousin Chrisi who lives in Pennsylvania to send me some Tasty Kakes and Chicken Pot Pie noodles since I live in California and they don't sell anything like that here. (well actually they DO sell tasty kakes at some philly cheesesteak shops about 30-or so mins away but they are really expensive.

Anyways, today my doorbell rings, it's my mailman with a package....to my surprise it's a box from my cousin filled with a few boxes of each!!!!



Here's me being VERY HAPPY about my tasty kakes!!!!



and Nice mom that I am, I let my son share in the tasty kake experience...okay so a little background on this, my son has NEVER had one before. Our family all loves these and whenever my mom goes back east to visit people she comes back with some boxes for each of us kids. Well one day she asked my son, and my sister's kids if they liked the tasty kakes. The kids were all like "what tasty kakes?"...my sister and I looked back at my mom a little guilty...we figured why let the kids try something that they will end up craving later and can't have because they don't sell them here, that would be cruel right????????? okay so maybe not, maybe we were being a bit greedy and keeping the tasty kakes all to ourselves....I can't help it! They are just so yummy! But today I was nice and shared my new stash of goodies!!! My son really likes them too...I have a feeling these are not going to last very long in my house!




If you are ever in pennsylvania, you HAVE TO TRY THESE!!!!!! bye for now...i'm off to have a glass of milk and some more tasty kakes!

1 comment:

SuburbanMom said...

Yum! your son looks so happy - that is so cute :)