Thursday, May 10, 2007

Baby Shower was a SUCCESS!!!!!!

So the baby shower I was throwing has finally come and gone. I was a bit dissapointed that my friend didn't have that many guests be able to make it (it was thrown on Cinco de Mayo) but that's okay, it made it that more intimate and the few that did come we all went to high school with so it was like a mini class reunion!

The hostesses Me and T....my friend who we threw the shower for made us cards and got us these cute picture frames so we could put a picture of the three of us in it.... (these are my 3CMG - Three Course Meal Girls - recipe club)....



The shower favors display:




The hostesses and the guest of honor:



Had to get a quick shot of all of us from high school

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome that you all had a great time!! Great photos!