Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My day today - Tuesday

Trying to keep busy so the week will go by quick and the kiddo will be home already!

Met my girlfriend for lunch at my favorite mexican restaurant.
Got to talking about Scrapbooking and convinced my friend that she had
to go to my other friend's scrapbook store and buy some wedding scrap supplies so she can start scrappin all her wedding photos.

Bought a few things for myself (nothing like new scrap supplies to get the creative juices flowing) - now if I can just sit down and scrap that will be the challenge!

Then I left and went to Michaels', bought the AMY BUTLER 12x12 paper pack and some matching embellishments and stickers. Bought their new paper stacks that are scallopped and ric-rack edges LOVE having a whole pack of it instead of buying them by the sheet, so convenient!!!

Bought a new CRICUT cartridge....M's is having all their cartridges on sale from 89.99 to 59.99 (GREAT DEAL!!!) I bought Opposites Attract. I've been wanting it for a while.

And couldn't leave M's without buying 3 packs of FUN DIP....interesting, whacky fact about me.....I only eat the Lik-a-stiks. I don't like the Fun Dip....I know, I'm a weirdo! ha ha!!!! I wish they sold lik a stiks in packs by themselves...I would be in HEAVEN!!!

No comments: