Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Missin My Baby!!!

My baby is gone for camp this whole week!!! We dropped him off at school on Monday and won't get to talk to him or see him til friday!!!! I'm going NUTSO!!!! I've never been without contact with him. I know this will be a good experience and he'll learn a lot from this but I miss him like CRRRRRRRAZY!!!

Here is the picture I took of him before he left



Every day (I'm only on day 2) I look at the clock to see what time it is, and then I check the camp's itinerary to see what he's doing now...I know I'm whacko! ha ha! I can't wait til he's home and I can hear all about his trip and can't wait to develop all the pictures. I bought him 2 disposable regular cameras and one underwater disposable camera (there's a pool there). I mailed him a letter to arrive while he's at camp, his grandma wrote him and I snuck a letter in his suitcase so he would find it his first night at camp.

No comments: