Sunday, May 13, 2007

STRESS!!!!

Hopefully the upcoming week will not be too stressful....

I have to call in for jury duty Sunday night. I'm hoping my number doesn't get called. Or if it does that it only goes for this week. Next week is Science Camp for my DS and I don't want to miss out on dropping him off at school and saying goodbye and all. I still need to get some things my DS will need for camp and pack everything. I'm going to have a rough time being away from him he's never been away and not able to phone home before. One whole week of no contact. I know it's a good experience for him, but it's going to feel so weird to me. I'm gonna miss him so much! Maybe if I had gone to camp in 6th grade when I was younger, I would know what all to expect for him and wouldn't worry so much....I'm sure it will be fine.

I'm stressed about Jury Duty - never done it before. Any suggestions of what to expect? It's going to be interesting figuring out if I serve each day, and how to get my son to/from school, to baseball practices and games. I know it will all get figured out but since it isn't right now, it's stressing me out.

I still need a baby shower gift for my brother's fiance's shower next weekend....
Plus I need to get ready for our r/c boat race the same weekend which means packing up the R/V and a baseball game the same weekend. I always stress out when I have several activities in one day / weekend.

This month is going by so fast....before I know it may will be over with, June will start and then school is out and my baby will no longer be in elementary school. Next school year he'll be in Jr. High...SO SCARY!!!!

See I stress about a lot of things....juggling my responsibilities, money, stuff for our businesses, my son growing up so fast, not getting pregnant, getting pregnant and it not working out over and over again....hopefully I can get this stress under control. (I'm definitely not going to have a successful pregnancy when my stress level is this high)....

Well maybe since I've gotten some of this off my chest I can get some sleep...it's Mother's Day, 3:47am and I've been up since 2:00am (partly from stress that keeps me awake and partly from this darn cold or allergies or whatever it is I have)....

Good night! I mean Morning!

Off to bed now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope things are coming together and your feeling less stress. I hat when there are a million and one things already on your plate, and then one more thing gets added! Ugh! Love being able to vent on a blog! Hope you can take some time out and come scrap with us soon! Sending you no stres vibes and pregnancy baby vibes too!