Monday, May 28, 2007

Just a fun little quiz....

Saw this on this blog: http://harleysmom.typepad.com/ and thought I would try it too!

10 Firsts

1. First best friend: Joy Harris
2. First car: 1983 Honda Civic Hatchback 1500, powdered metallic blue
3. First love / crush: Troy Javier
4. First vacation: Nevada
5. First job: Burger King
6. First piercing: ears
7. First concert: Bell Biv Devoe, Keith Sweat and Johnny Gill
8. First record/cd bought: Michael Jackson's Thriller
9. First real love: My Husband
10. First screen name: infinitij30


Latest

1. Latest alcoholic beverage: haven't had anything alcoholic recently
2. Latest car ride: boring: to walmart fun: to Capitola
3. Latest movie watched: Stomp The Yard
4. Latest phone call made: To my mom
5. Latest jacuzzi bath: a few weeks ago
6. Latest CD played: My itunes playlist from March
7. Latest time you cried: saturday =(
8. Latest meal: raisin bran
9. Latest curse: d*&n

8 Have You Ever

1. Dated one of your best friends: nope
2. Been arrested: nope
3. Fallen in love at first sight: no
4. Been in a TV program: no
5. Had your heart broken: oh yeah
6. Said you love someone without meaning it: nope
7. Made a prank phone call: yeah
8. Shoplifted anything: yes when I was younger, very embarassed about that

7 Things You Wear

1. capris
2. my wedding ring
3. earrings
4. toenail polish
5. flip flops
6. Crocs
7. my anniversary ring

6 Things You’ve Done Today

1. checked email
2. used the bathroom
3. brushed my teeth

4. paid a credit card bill
5. cleaned the clutter off my desk
6. played with my dog Miso

5 Favorite Things (not people)

1. food
2. Miso
3. my NEW camera
4. my scrapbooks
5. my TIVO

4 People I Can Tell Anything

1. Valerie
2. Liana
3. Noel
4. Mindy

3 Choices

1. Black or white? black
2. Summer or winter? summer
3. Chocolate or chips? it's a toss up...

2 Things to do Before You Die

1. travel
2. did I mention travel???

1 Thing You Regret

1. listening to my stupid dr. when I was pregnant with my son 13 years ago. He told me it was okay to eat whatever I wanted....75 pounds later!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thanks for the comment! I pleaded with the guy at Sky High and he let us in. LOL So that's the secret!

I also gained 75+ with my first pg. Ugh! Next time around I exercised and watched my diet and only gained 36. Having to lose 70 lbs. wasn't worth the ice cream I devoured non-stop. ;)