Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Girl's Day Out!!!

Last Thursday my mom and I drove to Los Gatos to visit my friend Peggy who lives up in the Los Gatos Mountains.




I love going to visit Peggy, her house sits on 2 acres, her backyard is just gorgeous, so relaxing. It doesn't take long to drive there maybe 30 minutes but once you get there you feel like you are a million miles away!

We had a nice lunch at Cafe Sparrow,


then we went to this cute little Nursery place called Wisteria in Aptos. They had the most beautiful flowers and plants and garden decor EVER!!!!





As you can see, I found quite a few things to purchase! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new flower pot with the flat marbles! I think I will put this on my little wrought iron table on my front porch..so cute!!!!




Here is a pic of me and my mom at Wisteria:




After we left there we went to a cute little bakery called Gayle's Bakery. Everything looked so yummy it was really hard to choose!

Then we drove to Capitola. We were going to go to Santa Cruz but the traffic was HORRIBLE! So we went to Capitola and walked around for a bit.



No comments: