Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Week in Review.....

Sunday - recover from throwing baby shower the day before....sleep in! Go to SKATE PARK with my son and 4 of his friends...relax in the sun.

Monday - paperwork for our business - Bor-Ring!!!!

Tuesday - Took my son to get his tetanus booster shot.Watch my son's baseball game - they won!!! Downside of this game, watching my son's coach catch a bat with his eye... one of our boys threw the bat towards the coach and he wasn't watching and turned around and got hit in the eye with the bat.. Had the WORST black eye I've ever seen, a bump the size of a golf ball on the side of his eye, needed 3 stitches and got a concussion....

Wednesday - more paperwork, ran some errands, got a call from my DS school that he's running a fever and to come pick him up. I think it's a reaction to the tetanus shot the day before. =(

Thursday - baseball practice - start feeling like I'm coming down with a cold...Just great, just in time for Mother's Day - I always seem to be sick during holidays!!!

Friday - take it easy, relax, ended the night with a good movie that was on t.v. - DADDY DAY CARE - I love that movie! "Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up" - are you picture the hand movements?? =0)

Saturday - baseball game this morning, came home after and started working on my son's Science Fair Project - "The Gum Flavor Experiment" - how long does each different kind of gum's flavor last? Spent majority of the afternoon watching my son chew gum and timing it...sound like fun?

Typed up my son's notes for his project board while him and my husband went shopping for mother's day.

Ended up with a migraine, I hope it's gone by Mother's day - we have to be up early and at brunch in Pleasanton at 10am....

To all my friends and family who read this...have a wonderful mother's day!!!!
Enjoy your day with your loved ones!

No comments: