Friday, September 21, 2007

All Grown Up!

The other day I went to the credit union to close out our bank accounts. We've been banking with WF ever since we opened our business and it's just gotten to be a hassle to get to the credit union which is on the other side of town (in this city, it takes at least 30 minutes to get from one of town to the other). I put off doing it because I have all these auto-payments set up that are coming out of that account which I would need to change over to the WF account. Well I finally did it. At the same time we closed out my son's savings account and immediately went to WF to open up a new account for him. They told us about a new account they have just for teens. He has a checking and savings account (that has $0 fees) and a visa check card (which I will be keeping for when he wants to use it). It was pretty cool. I was kicking myself for not having a camera with me so I had to use his camera on his cell phone.....to remember his very first Checking account - such a big deal!!!! (i know....I'm crazy - but who cares!!!) ha ha!

Here are some pics:



1 comment:

Monica said...

How cute...I remember getting my first account as well!