Saturday, September 15, 2007

My weekend.....

Kind of a nice relaxing weekend. Last night my son spent the night at his friend's house. I was tired and actually got to go to bed early for a change. =)

Today we decided to spend our "family day" taking my son and his friend to the skate park. My DH had never actually been there and my son was excited to show him how he goes down the half pipe. My DH's friend met up with us at the skate park and it was funny to see two grown men try to skateboard. My DH actually tried to go down a really little ramp and banana-peeled and fell on his A**. It was pretty funny. Then his friend mentioned he used to skateboard about 15 years ago, and next thing you know he's skating around the park (in flip flops mind you) and was actually pretty good for an old guy ha ha! I video taped them, I'll have to try and add a youtube video of it later on. I'm too tired to edit and upload right now.

TOnight we took my son and 2 of his friends to the movies. To give the kids a "little bit" of freedom, we actually (with their parents permission) let them see a movie they wanted to see, while my DH and I watched this:



What a GREAT MOVIE! It was very intense, and I experienced many emotions while watching this movie. JOdie Foster is such an amazing actress!!!! If you get a chance to go see a movie, go see THIS ONE!!!! You will not be dissapointed!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I'm glad to hear you liked the movie...I want to see it really bad!!