Thursday, September 20, 2007

Rough Week =0(

Been having a bit of a rough week so far. Struggling over the decision to get another job (currently I work from home which I will still continue to do) to help make more money. The winter months for us are normally a bit tight when it comes to $$ because we own an auto repair business and well business just seems to slow down around this time of year which causes us to make less $$ which causes S-T-R-E-S-S!!!!!! I've had a few minor meltdowns this week due to the stress and worrying about the winter and paying for things (xmas gifts, bills,etc). It's been a really rough week but things are looking a little better and I am still considering working p/t doing some sub-clerical work for the school district which will help bring in some extra $$.

My husband came home yesterday from work and brought me these:



It didn't erase the stress I'm having or make the problems all go away but it did pick my spirits up a bit.... =)

2 comments:

Monica said...

How sweet of him! I feel your pain...this isn't a great time of year for us either. I wish you lived a little closer...we could use your shop. Hope you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie that hubby is! Sorry things are a little rough for you right now...sending prayers that they will get better soon. Love ya girlie! Miss ya too!