Monday, September 3, 2007

Gone Fishin'

Today my husband and son had a guys day out. Our friend Lorenzo and his sons picked the guys up at 5:30am and headed to our other friend's house to get his boat and they all went fishing in Santa Cruz.

Lorenzo and his boys got really sea sick so they ended up coming back and sleeping it off in their truck.





My son caught 4 fish, actually caught 2 on one line which he was really excited about. They brought home some ling cod and roc cod. We fried it in beer batter and had it for dinner tonight...it was yummy! (well the ling cod was, I didn't care for the roc cod too much)....


Our good friend Jeff (who owns the boat) - he's single ladies, anyone in the bay area wanting to meet a really great guy??? If I had any single friends I would totally hook this guy up, he is a sweetheart!

No comments: