Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day of 7th Grade!!!!

I'm feeling a bit old today. My son started 7th grade and is now officially a Jr. High School Student. This is a big deal. I'm sad because it means my baby is all grown up, but excited for him because Jr. High is so much fun! I really enjoyed my jr high school years and I know he will too. Here he is having breakfast this morning:






And a few pics outside by our tree (we do this every year!)



His cool new backpack that cost me an arm and a leg (cause he just HAD TO HAVE one that has the straps for holding a skateboard on the back - like he will ever be using that feature!)



And finally his new cool shoes that I picked out. They are the Travis Barker DC Boom Box Shoes...aren't these sweet??????

1 comment:

camo said...

Hi... could you look for shoes for me dc remix Travis barker? Unfortunately in Indonesia was not available, if you wanted to help me, please sent me the email, this my email, camo_barker@yahoo.com
Thank's before....