Tuesday, September 4, 2007

bACKTRACKING....

So the 27th was my bday but I didn't blog about it. Wasn't much to blog cause it was a weekday and husband had to work so all we did was eat out at Olive Garden....but my BF Valerie helped stretch out the celebration by sending me this birthday package that arrived in the mail today (it was suppossed to arrive on my bday but the box kept arriving back at Valerie's house every time she shipped it (long story!) anyways....here is what she sent me! Lots of goodies!



She sent me

a bunch of Love Elsie stuff! (love that line!)
2 reusable grocery totes (super cute!)
a cool photo cube with pics from our SF trip a few weeks back
a note pad
a cool camera strap for my new camera I got for mother's day
(you can get yourself one of these cool straps here:


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5159339



a cool mini AMM tote

a new recipe magazine and
some sticky notes!

THANKS BUDDY! I love my gift and it was definitely WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!

Other things I got for my bday which I love is:



love that they have it in PINK!!!! I'm gonna have to get some bling to make it all flashy!!!! I also got BRAIN AGE 1 & 2, Big Brain Academy, and Pogo Island

I also got this which I love cause I can charge up my ipod while playing it on this (it's great to blast my music while I'm doing housework!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!