Saturday, November 18, 2006

3CMGs....

My friends and I decided to start a recipe club, just the 3 of us. We named it the 3CMGs which stands for "The Three Course Meal Girls". We get together 1x per month and take turns making an appetizer, main course and dessert. Last night was our 2nd meeting, we had so much fun. I made circle journals for each of us. Here are a few pics from our night....

This is the circle journals I made:



Here are me and Liana (we like to use props in our pics...adds to the fun! ha ha)



Here are the 3CMGs (Liana, Me & Trish)


We had such a good time, and I think out of all the things we made (Trish made stuffed potatoes, I made Swiss Crockpot Chicken and Liana made a Lemon Cake) - I liked the stuffed potatoes best! They had two different cheeses, diced chiles, tuna, salt & pepper, and potatoes, it was TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!

No comments: