Monday, November 20, 2006

Pics from Tangee's visit and class at Suzy's

Okay, Tangee sent me the pictures from this weekend (can't wait to see the rest of the ones we took at Chevys! - send them soon girlie!)

Here are me and Tangee at Suzy's scrap garage:




Here are Suzy, Me, Nicole and Michelle:



Here are Suzy and Michelle being silly....



I will post more pics as I get them later on....We started our day by meeting up at Suzy's garage store, ended up going to lunch with everyone that was there (Nicole, Suzy, Lizz, Tangee, Michelle and myself. We went to Chevy's and had a great lunch, ran to Michael's really quick to pick up a few things. Saw some CRAZY pumpkin snowmen that were on display and for sale for $5.00 I totally wish we had taken a picture of these things, they were crazy looking! It's like M's was trying to get rid of all their fake carveable pumpkins so they spray painted them white and decorated them like snowmen only they looked like they were on crack or something it was hilarious!!!!!!

After M's, we went back to Suzy's shopped, (I even did a little shopping for my BF Valerie who moved away, I called her and shopped over the phone ha ha!). THen we did our class. The project was really cute! You can see it on www.bayareascrappers.com it's the THANKFUL purse album by Nicole. SUPER CUTE! I was going to make it as a gift for someone but decided I wanted to keep it for myself!

Anyways....it was a really fun day. It was great to FIN-UH-LEE meet Tangee in person, we met through 2peas a few years ago and have kept in touch and finally got to meet!!! We're going to plan a crop with some of the bay area peas (Suburbanmom - you are coming next time!!!!!!!)....I think it will be a lot of fun!

No comments: