Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Scrapbook Classes

My friend Tangee who I met from 2peas over a year or so ago is coming to our area to take a class at "the Garage". I'm looking forward to going to lunch and taking the class as well...should be fun and I'll end up with an xmas gift for someone out of it!

I love taking scrapbooking classes. I don't do it as often as I should....that will be my new year's resolution to take more time for myself and learn new things through scrappin' classes. To start my resolution off early, I've signed up for Heidi Swapps class "A Year To Remember" - thanks for the info Tangee, looks like a great class, I can't wait! For the price, it'd better be good huh?! =)
I love the convenience of doing it at your own pace around your schedule. And having online resources, etc.

If anyone knows of other online scrap classes where you get your class kits in the mail and can go online to get more info, please post the sites here or message me...
Thanks!

2 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

Oh no! I'm so sad - y'all should have invited me. Humph. Now I need to go yell at Tangee.

Oh, but yes - a crop would be fab :) I think Robyn and Suzy are trying to plan one, aren't they? I'm definitely in. :)

mesogoofy2 said...

I'm sorry! I just found out Tangee was taking the class 2 days ago! I wasn't going to take it I was just going to go to lunch with her but Suzy talked me into and I'm glad she did cause the project was super cute!!! I'll post pics when Tangee sends them to me.... =0)