Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!

Just wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone and their families. I am so grateful to have all my friends and family. Today we are going to my mom's house for Thanksgiving Dinner. It'll be a very small group, actually it might just be my mom, me, my husband and my son oh and also our dog Miso. =0) My sister and her husband have to rotate on the Thanksgiving and Xmas gatherings between our family and her husband's family who live in Reno so we won't see them today but we'll celebrate Xmas this year with them.

I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to a turkey dinner! I was going to host thanksgiving this year but my mom wanted to do it, now that she's retired she is getting back into cooking and hosting events at her house which is nice. I don't mind just coming as a guest hee hee. I am making the "green bean casserole" dish and bringing an appetizer. =0)

I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families!!!!!!!!

No comments: