Thursday, November 23, 2006

What to get the girl who has everything???

My 9 year old niece is kinda hard to shop for. She seems to have everything! Well the other day I was on the dooney and bourke website and I found the perfect gift!!!! Here it is:




The doll wears a striking outfit, perfect for the chic woman in a casual mood. The denim jacket features decaled “pins”. The pink bohemian skirt is attached to an intricate, satin and chiffon top that wraps around and ties in front. Accessories include 3 “bamboo” bangles, golden hoop earrings, pink headscarf, open-toed wedges, and D&B initial necklace. The purse repeats the Dooney & Bourke motif. Plaid shopping bag completes the ensemble.


***I thought this would be a cute collector barbie for her.....I almost wanted one of these for myself but I held back ha ha!

No comments: