Wednesday, November 15, 2006

5 Weird Things About Me.....

5 weird things about myself. i am only doing this because it is so easy to think of weird things about myself, so it will just take a minute.

1. I love weird candy like Circus Peanuts, Stale Peeps at Easter (they are only good if you poke holes in the packaging weeks before eating them - I think they are absolutely DISGUSTING when they are fresh) =0)

2. I like to eat chicken and waffles (not fried chicken, but chicken peices with gravy poured over waffles....don't ask, it's something my family has eaten for YEARS!)

3. I am a mom, and I like HIP-HOP...not afraid to admit it!!!!!

4. I can watch Jim Carrey movies OVER AND OVER.....I love his movies....(the comedies that is).

5. I HATE tomatoes, but I like salsa, I don't particularly care for avocados unless they're made into guacamole.... I know I'm weird but that's what this is all about!!!

TAG! You're it! I wanna see 5 weird facts about you on your blog..... =0)
let me know when you've posted so I can check yours out!

No comments: