Saturday, November 11, 2006

Enjoying the 3 day weekend.....

It is so nice to have a 3-day weekend! My son didn't have school on Friday in observance of Veterans Day. After the week I've had it's just nice to have a long weekend, get some things done around the house and what is even nicer is to not have plans.... It seems like for the past 3 months or so we have been booked up every single weekend. I got a lot of chores done today. Last night we went to our friend's house for poker night. All the husbands played poker in the garage, and me and my girlfriends goofed around doing karaoke. My friend has a grand piano, so they had me playing songs on the piano while they belted out the lyrics...it was a blast! =0)

Today I got a lot of organizing done in my scrap room, I know I promised to post pics when the guest / scraproom is finished and I will be posting them soon... Just a few more things to be done in there and it will be complete!

I took a break to be "creative" for a while...and came up with this cute little card for my best friend that moved away. (VALERIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS.....do not scroll down unless you've already received my card in the mail!!!!)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I'm enclosing some pictures we took our last day together before she left. Me, Valerie and Mindy got together with the kiddos at Chuck E Cheese one last time (that was one of our usual meeting places, the kids can run wild while we visit with one another. Anyways....I'm going to send this card, and my DS is going to send each of her kids a letter. I know the boys will be excited to get mail from their friend in California. =0)

Well, I think I'll end this now. I'm going to go take a relaxing bath and get to bed early (we didn't get home from poker night til 2:30am!!!).

Good Night!

No comments: