Friday, November 10, 2006

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!

This is what we woke up to yesterday morning:





It's really a shame ..you can't have nice things without people being jealous and too sorry to work for the same thing and so they would rather steal from you!

We woked up to our neighbor knocking on the door, went outside to see my car sitting on bricks (that were taken from around my tree in my front yard, so not only did they steal my rims and tires, they messed with my landscaping!!!!!

They cut the wires on the lights for our motion detector and we actually have a little surveillance camera above the garage door and they messed with that as well.

10 years almost we have been living here and never a problem, now this. It really makes you feel unsafe. Someone definitely planned this out thoroughly.

I'm not sure I even want to put nice rims/tires back on my car to only have them stolen again. =0(

I think I'll just invest in a bumper sticker that says: MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!

No comments: