Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's 5:00am....what am I doing up????

Don't ask me why but for some reason, atleast 1-2x per week I waked up way earlier than necessary and can't get back to sleep. Usually I end up on the computer checking email, or going on 2peas, or I catch up on all my shows I've tivo'd and had no time to watch.

I think I wake up because I'm always running a long list of to-dos in my head and can't relax enough to just stay asleep...does this ever happen to you??? It drives me NUTS!!!!!!!

It's funny actually because during the day I'm always trying to remember what it is I need to do, and if I don't have it written down on a to do list, most likely it will not get done, but during the night when I should be relaxed in la la land, there goes my to do list...running through my head. I think I"ll put a note pad and pencil next to my bed, and when I start thinking of stuff I need to get done, I'll just quickly write it down and hopefully I can get back to sleep.....

Sorry for the rambling......this is what you get on my blog at 5am!!!!!

=0)

No comments: